Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To our valued patients,
Your health and safety is our number one priority, and we wanted to connect with you regarding community concerns related to COVID-19. Please review the following information to help us provide a safe and healthy environment to you and all of our patients.
Spokane Valley Ear Nose Throat & Facial Plastics will continue to provide care to our community until further notice.
Please reschedule your appointment
- If you or your child is experiencing respiratory symptoms – cough, fever, or shortness of breath – please contact us to reschedule your appointment. We will work with you to reschedule appointments to meet your needs and maintain the health and safety of all of those we serve.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment. You should consult your physician to determine quarantine status.
- You may also contact a Providence Urgent care Center for evaluation or Multicare.org/virtualcare for virtual evaluation.
- Please limit the number of family members entering the office to one guardian per family.
- The CDC has stated that those over 60 are at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19. People over the age of 60 are encouraged to avoid public crowds and stay home. Therefore, we are asking that everyone over 60 consider rescheduling their appointments and not accompanying minors to our office so that we can help decrease the risk of exposure to both our patients and to those most at risk.
- If you or your child is immune suppressed or has a pre-existing condition please consider rescheduling your visit to a time after the CDC has determined that the exposure risk has decreased.
- We will spread out patient care throughout the office in order to maintain a safe distance. We have rearranged furniture to provide larger distances among patients and families.
- We are offering “Wait in Your Car” service for Allergy patients. Please call 340-8326 or 928-7272 upon arriving, and you will get a return call shortly to let you know the nurses are ready for you. You will enter the door to your right once in the foyer, rather than entering to the left, through the normal clinic reception area.
We encourage you to follow the basic CDC-recommended preventative guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
For additional questions please contact the Washington State Department of Health at (800) 525-0127
Thank you for entrusting us with your Healthcare
Spokane Valley Ear Nose Throat & Facial Plastics